- barramundi, farm raised, United States
- pollack, wild, mid-trawled, Atlantic and Pacific
- wild salmon, wild, seine net and line caught.
- catfish, farmed, United States
- pacific halibut, wild, line caught, United States and Canada
- mackerel, wild, net and line caught, Atlantic
- oysters, all varieties farmed and wild
- bay scallops, look for Taylor Bays and fresh Mexican bays
- Squid, wild, Worldwide
- clams and mussels, especially hand dug, or suspended, United States and Canada
- crayfish, wild and farmed, United States
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Sustainable Seafood Top Spring Picks
In no particular order, but with some leaning towards the northeast. All products should be consistently available fresh this spring and early summer.