The snow may be blowing, but our trucks are running. You can count on Wild Edibles to deliver you the freshest seafood no matter what. We know you work hard, so we work hard for you.
We have some really great local specials today that include:
- Beautiful sushi grade flukes from the Long Island Sound area
- Great line caught haddock from the coastal waters near Martha's Vineyard
- Golden tile fish from Barnegat Light, NJ is screaming fresh
- Jumbo black sea bass from non-jumbo Rhode Island
- Harpoon swordfish from the Great Banks area, landed in Montauk
- Stone Crab claws (mostly medium, some large)
- Red Grouper
- American Red Snappers (all sizes)
- Fresh Domestic Octopus
We also have: Chilean Turbot, Icelandic Cod, Panama line caught Mahi-Mahi, Nova Scotia short trip Halibut, Tai Pink Snapper, John Dory, and NZ green lipped mussel.
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."
Stay safe and warm,