Good Afternoon Chefs and Buyers,
We just wanted to let you know about some of the last minute specials we have available for Saturday delivery.
We will be closed on Monday the 5th of July, so please plan your menu and ordering for Saturday delivery.
- Arriving tonight from the north we will have Halibut from Nova Scotia.
- Dayboat cod, fluke , monk and skate are in route from Massachusetts.
- Today from Long Island we have in fancy Spanish mackerel, golden tile, and local silver dory.
- From Florida we still have a few of the amberline jacks and plenty of American red snappers.
- Pacific Northwest items include; Wild King Salmon, Wild Coho Salmon, Live Dungeness Crab, Geoduck Clams, Sable and 18 varieties of oyster.
- Imports like Corvina, Rouget, Turbot, and Orata (Dorade) are sure to please.
We are sold out of Mahi-mahi and Grouper. We have more arriving Tuesday.
"Independence is happiness."
Susan B. Anthony
Have a safe and happy fourth,