Earth Day 2009


Today is Earth day.
The Earth is composed of mostly water.
Therefore today should be mostly about water.

I hope you do not mind my philosophical stretch. But how can you blame me since the fishmonger must be focused on the seas and such? Let us not make light of today's significance, even though I may not agree with many that take a particular extreme view of today's environmental issues, PETA for one. I for one enjoy eating seafood, and I am especially invested in the seafood industry for my livelihood. I just believe that protection does not exclusively rule out enjoyment. If you are a first time visitor please take a moment to look around. I hope that you enjoy my musings and smattering's of actual information. I welcome, actually I encourage your comments and questions be they friendly or otherwise. Actually I hope to expand the content here with additional authors, so stay tuned. And happy Water, eh.. Earth Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fish Yields - or - How Much Does This Really Cost Me?

Flounder and Sole: or A Fish By Any Other Name Would Still Taste as Sweet.

Wild Edibles Seafood Update