Good Day Chefs and Buyers,
Are you ready for the weekend? With the weather predicted to be in the 70's people are sure to be out and about, and hopefully dining at your establishment. We have some great options for you to menu; many local, many sustainable, some unusual, and all of the highest quality.
- Porgies, trap fish NY
- Fluke, short trip NY
- Monk, day boat NJ
- Black Sea Bass, trap and line caught RI
- Wild Striped Bass, tagged VA
- Mahi Mahi, line caught Panama
- Sturgeon, aquaculture CA
- Halibut, pacific day boat BC
- Stone crab claws, trap caught FL
- Hiramasa, farmed Australia
- Soft shell crayfish, hand selected LA
- Blowfish tails, expertly cut CT
- Oreo Roughy, turbot bycatch Greenland
- Shad Roe, artisanal fishery NC
In addition to the listed items above we have a full line of fresh and frozen seafood to meet all your needs.
We are on Facebook:Wild Edibles Seafood and Twitter: WildEdiblesFish
"It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"
Have a great weekend,
Matt "the fishmonger" Hovey