Good morning Chefs and Buyers,
No foolin' here today the fish are awesome! The overall quality of everything is so good it is hard to narrow things down. So to make things as simple as possible we have organized them by areas of origin.
- Spanish Mackerel (1lb avg.), Long Island
- Striped Bass, Rock (10-20lb), Potomac River Area, VA and MD http://www.prfc.state.va.us/
- Fluke (2-8lbs), Long Island
- Pollack "Boston Blues", George's Banks, MA
- Halibut (mostly 10-20lbs), Alaska
- Sturgeon, California
- Turbot 4-6lbs, Spain
- Sardines, Portugal
- Cuttlefish, Portugal
- Dover Sole (16-20), Holland
- Arctic Char, Iceland
- Organic Steelhead Trout, Ireland
- Yellow eyed Red Snapper (8lb avg), Mexico
- Red grouper (6-12lb), Mexico
- Hiramasa / yellowtail kingfish, Australia
- Corvina, Costa Rica
The weekend weather will be beautiful, for a change. We have a good supply of specials and staples available in anticipation of high demand. The New Fulton Fish Market at Hunts Point will be closed on Monday. Since we source the majority of our fish direct this will have little effect Monday. We will be open Monday and delivering as normal.
"Mix a little foolishness with your prudence: It's good to be silly at the right moment."
~Horace (65 BC - 8 BC)